At Spirit Reins, we work with individuals and families impacted by trauma to help them...
build healthy relationships
With the guidance of our equine professionals and the help of our horses, children and caregivers are able to feel safety, experience connection, and learn to build healthy relationships.
The Spirit Reins Way
* having basic needs met (food, water, etc.)
* personal safety
* genuine self-care
* setting boundaries
* practice mindfulness
* regulation activities
* engage in attunement with horses
* insight into verbal and nonverbal behaviors
* learning how to make healthy connections
* building trust
Build Healthy Relationships
* finding purpose in our stories
* developing executive functioning
* healthy emotion-regulation capacities
* learning skills for relational success
* building healthy, connected relationships
* building resilience for the future
Find healing and hope.
Client, Age 10
Thank you for changing my life. I'm not sure where I'd be in life if it weren't for you.
We have been in such a desperate place with our son. Then we found Spirit Reins. We finally have hope and concrete direction where we are going.
Client, Age 12
Spirit, my horse, taught me things about myself I never knew possible. I have friends, I am confident, and I am happy.
We need your help.
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday - Friday
2055 County Rd. 284
Liberty Hill, TX 78642